- Co ownership
- You could save up to £300 per month with a remortgage with one of Northern Ireland’s leading mortgage brokers.
- Ballymena and Antrim first-time buyers save thousands from stamp duty changes, govt says
- Remortgage in Antrim
- The Northern Ireland housing market remains in an optimistic mood despite the political impasse.
- Two-year mortgage rates lowest since records https://www.touchcall.co/07710906738/
- Stamp Duty Land Tax Confusing? This new tax is confusing a lot of people who are moving home or buying a second home. In fact, not every phone call to HMRC will give you the correct answer. The current figure is £125,000. Any property above that price will incur a tax. For example Property or lease premium or transfer value SDLT rate Up to £125,000 Zero The next £125,000 (the portion from £125,001 to £250,000) 2% The next £675,000 (the portion from £250,001 to £925,000) 5% The next £575,000 (the portion from £925,001 to £1.5 million) 10% The remaining amount (the portion above £1.5 million) 12% You can work out the cost with HMRC calculator http://bit.ly/2rRSNIa. If there’s a delay selling your main residence and it hasn’t been sold on the day you complete your new purchase: • you’ll have to pay higher rates because you own 2 properties • you may be able to get a refund if you sell your previous main home within 36 months. • this is a complicated tax and you should consider talking to an Independent Mortgage Broker or your accountant for advice.
- 95% MORTGAGES AVAILABLE NOW FROM MORTGAGE OPTIONSNI
- Price war.
- Property prices on the up
WHAT OUR PAST CLIENTS HAVE SAID
Call us on 028 258 98625 to speak to one of our advisors today.
Mortgage Options ni (Life Assurance Direct Services) is registered in England and Wales. Registered office, 54 Thornhill Road, Antrim, County Antrim, BT4 1LG.
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Mortgage Options ni is entered on the Financial Services Register https://register.fca.org.uk/ under reference 400866.
A summary of our internal procedures for the reasonable and prompt handling of complaints is available on request and if you cannot settle your complaint with us, you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service at www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk or by contacting them on 0800 0234 567.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE